VOLUNTEER AT GALLERY THEATER
We can’t do what we do without our VOLUNTEERS. There are so many ways to get involved and become part of our Gallery Theater family.
SHOW NIGHT VOLUNTEERS
Have you ever come to a Gallery Show and wondered how people become Ushers or House Managers? What about the people in the Concession Stand or the Wine Bar? It's easy to get on the list to sign up for any of these volunteer opportunities.
Just go to this LINK and fill out the Show Night Volunteer Form.
The Addams Family The Musical - 2019 - Photo by EKay Media
VOLUNTEER TEAMS were created to help do some of the heavy lifting. This is for the people who are interested in getting more actively involved in helping Gallery continue to bring LIVE, LOCAL ENTERTAINMENT to Yamhill County.
1. Prop Room Team (maintenance and organization of props.)
2. Loft Team (maintenance and help with receptions)
3. Builders Team (set building, painting, etc)
4. Shop Team (organization and maintenance of the shop after a show strikes)
5. Youth Team (Gallery youth ambassadors to the community)
6. Backstage Team (Stage manage/Backstage work) training available
7. Tech team (Light and Sound for shows) training available
8. Administrative Team (distribute posters, work with stuffing envelopes, etc.)
To join a Volunteer Team go to the LINK and fill out the Gallery Teams Volunteer Form.