Gallery Theater Mission Statement
The mission of Gallery Players or Oregon is to entertain, inform, and educate through the performing
arts thereby enriching the cultural life of those who live,
work and play in Yamhill County.
We will do this by:
• producing quality performances that provide entertainment
• promoting an environment that encourages respect and fosters friendships
• educating performers, designers, and technicians, and
• developing talent in people of all ages
• inspiring creativity and artistic expression.
The Gallery Players of Oregon inspires our community through the performing arts, inviting people
of all ages, cultures, and backgrounds to learn, teach, grow and express themselves in a creative
and supportive environment.
Our Core Values
• Community • Respect • Excellence • Accountability • Teamwork • Inspiration • Nurturing • Growth
Board of Directors
President Steve Cox; President Elect Debbie Harmon Ferry; Past President Kelly Janssen;
Secretary Meridith Symons; Treasurer Paula Terry; Members John Ashton, Peter Carey,
Marla Nuttman, Shelly Sanderlin, Cathy Willoughby
Box Office Kym Brand; Volunteer Coordinator Position Available;
Theater Manager Seth Renne
Volunteer Technical Staff
Bookkeeper Jean Mead; Play Selection Committee Chair Julia Sargent
Technical Director Robert Osterhout; Costume Shop Manager Antonia Osterhout